- Nurse rushes to help in apparent accidental shooting at Clinton Highway Walmart
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE) — An act of God. That is how a nurse describes how she helped a man that accidentally shot himself in the parking lot of the Walmart on Clinton Highway Thursday.
- New nursing program in Monett offers experience for Cox College students
We have had the opportunity to utilize a classroom there to build a simulation lab as well as have classroom space to set up opportunities for students to attend classes” Says Cox Simulation ...
- County Nursing Program Preparing Students to Combat CNA Shortage
Students at the Caribou Technology Center are preparing for a career in healthcare. As the pandemic lingers, there is an increased demand for Certified Nursing Assistants. “Right now in healthcare it ...
- Telepresence robots help nursing students train remotely
Medical students are among those facing challenges in education during the pandemic, but the University of Texas at Arlington may have part of a solution.
- Frontline Features: ER Nurse Connects with Patients Over Shared Vikings Fandom
Frontline Features presented by Miller Lite is recognizing extraordinary individuals who have overcome challenges to make a difference for others during the COVID-19 pandemic. Dan Larsen, an emergency ...
- Nurse practitioners could help eliminate Mississippi health care deserts
Mississippi needs to allow nurse practitioners to practice to the full extent of their training to expand care, cut costs and save lives.
- GNPC Foundation Hands Over New Administration Block To Bibiani Nursing Training College
The GNPC Foundation, on Wednesday January 20, conducted the Technical Handing over of an ultramodern 3-storey Administrative block for the Bibiani Nursing Training College. The facility, which ...
- Hartford HealthCare Senior Services offers grant-funded Certified Nursing Assistant Program
For those seeking a new career, Hartford HealthCare Senior Services is offering a grant-funded certified nursing assistant training program including tuition for classes, books, scrubs, testing and ...
- 4 Technologies That Are Transforming the Nursing Profession
When you start your training to become a nurse, you’ll quickly discover just how much technology is now included in the role.
- Covid surge: Pausing student nurse training ‘the right thing to do’
Suspending hospital training for student nurses to free up nursing tutors for frontline work “is the right thing to do”, given the pressures facing the health system, the Minister for Health ...