- CVS and Walgreens under fire for slow pace of vaccination in nursing homes
The effort to vaccinate some of the country’s most vulnerable residents against covid-19 has been slowed by a federal program that sends retail pharmacists into nursing homes — accompanied by layers ...
- All nursing home residents in NY expected to have received coronavirus vaccine by end of the day
Despite frustration with the rollout of the coronavirus vaccine, New York is expected to reach a milestone in their efforts ...
- Laredo College Associate Degree in Nursing Program ranked No. 1 in the nation
Laredo College’s Associate Degree in Nursing Program has garnered a myriad of national and statewide recognitions, namely it has been ranked as the top program in Texas for a fourth consecutive year.
- Highest-Paid Nursing Roles in America
If there was ever a time the United States needed more nurses, it's now. From nurse anesthetists to registered nurses, here are the highest paying roles in the nursing field.
- NY Nears Nursing Home Vaccine Goal, But Pace Frustrates Some
Some 96 percent of the state’s nursing home residents have received at least an initial dose, and vaccination teams are due to reach the rest by Sunday, said Cuomo, a Democrat. The federally run ...
- Why West Virginia Excels at Vaccinating Nursing Home Residents
The state has employed a network of local pharmacies to get vaccines into residents' arms instead of following the federal playbook.
- SCF Welcomes Tammy Sawmelle as Director of Nursing Programs
One of your neighbors posted in Schools. Click through to read what they have to say. (The views expressed in this post are the author’s own.) ...
- Grayson College's nursing program founder Mary Moses,92, died last week
Grayson College's Nursing Program lost its founder and biggest cheerleader on Jan. 7, 2021 with the death of Dr. Mary Moses.
- School nursing programs prepare to help hospitals
In a classroom in a remote corner of Bonneville High School, students were being fitted Tuesday for N95 masks.
- A new accelerated Nursing degree program on Coast Live
There is a growing demand for nurses, yet some university nursing programs are at capacity and unable to accept new students. Averett University is addressing these challenges with a new accelerated ...