- Nursing Student Creates Communication Guide to Help COVID Patients' Families
Kandace Williams, a doctoral student in nursing practice, recognized the need to help families of COVID patients when her own mother became ill with the virus.
- National Association for Healthcare Quality (NAHQ) and George Washington University Commit to...
As focus increases on healthcare quality and positive patient outcomes, the National Association for Healthcare Quality (NAHQ) and the George Washington University’s School of Nursing (GW Nursing) ...
- Crown Point woman receives grant to secure nursing degree
Erin Chariton, of Crown Point, received a Project for Continuing Education Grant from Philanthropic Educational Organization to further her education at Ivy Tech, according to a news release.
- NJ Bill Would Regulate Thermostats In Nursing, Boarding Homes
65 to 81 degrees. That’s the temperature range assisted living facilities should be at in New Jersey, a trio of lawmakers say.
- EKU nursing students to help with COVID-19 vaccinations
Nursing students had an important task on their first day back. Soon, they’ll be assisting with COVID-19 vaccinations. Vaccinating the entire state is a tremendous task and EKU nursing students will ...
- Hondros College of Nursing to Open New Campus in Akron
To help address the current nursing shortage across Ohio and the U.S., Hondros College of Nursing (HCN) announced today its plan to open a new campus in Akron, Ohio. The first class of students will ...
- Millikin nursing program recognized in national publication
Millikin University's School of Nursing earned recognition as a top program in its region in the latest Nursing Schools Almanac.
- Laredo College Associate Degree in Nursing Program ranked No. 1 in the nation
Laredo College’s Associate Degree in Nursing Program has garnered a myriad of national and statewide recognitions, namely it has been ranked as the top program in Texas for a fourth consecutive year.
- Highest-Paid Nursing Roles in America
If there was ever a time the United States needed more nurses, it's now. From nurse anesthetists to registered nurses, here are the highest paying roles in the nursing field.
- Nursing professor sues Seattle Pacific University, says he was denied full-time job ‘because...
An adjunct nursing professor at Seattle Pacific University (SPU) filed a lawsuit this week accusing the private Christian university of discriminating against him and refusing him job opportunities ...