- Cardiac Care Feels Staffing Crunch as Big Money Converts COVID-19 Travelers
Nurses and techs are quitting permanent jobs for lucrative traveling contracts, leaving hospitals and cath labs scrambling.
- ‘This vaccine shot might save my life,’ columnist Archbold says
“Roll up your sleeve,” Janice Akins, a registered nurse and instructor at Long Beach ... 1.39 million vaccines administered in California as of Jan. 18 FAQ: Here’s what you need to know ...
- Highest-Paid Nursing Roles in America
Highest-paying states based on average salary: California ($113,240), Hawaii ... are required to have a bachelor's degree in nursing science (BSN) and master's degree from an accredited anesthesia ...
- Are your quality improvement projects effective? How a California ASC makes sure
ASCs constantly aim to provide better patient care with quality improvement projects. But how do they know if the changes make a difference? Joel Brown, BSN, RN, clinical director of San Mateo (Calif.
- Uncertain future for Fresno State nursing students
Nearly two dozen students at Fresno State believe broken promises are casting a shadow on their future careers.
- Harrisburg University awards its first RN to BSN degrees
Harrisburg University has awarded Bachelor of Science degrees to six students who recently became the first students to graduate from the University’s RN to BSN program. Dr. Mark Crider ...
- Health pro: Heart nurse: 'Never too late' to change lifestyle
I knew nursing would be a fulfilling career that had many different specialties, opportunities and the chance to make a difference in people’s lives. A: After working on a telemetry unit for 10 ...
- Cornerstone VNA builds its future with Rochester expansion
ROCHESTER — On Oct. 15, 2020, Cornerstone VNA, a nonprofit home health and hospice care organization, broke ground on a project to expand its building and renovate its existing space.
- Jessica Gabbard | Gilchrist
Gilchrist named Jessica Gabbard, RN, BSN, MSN, CHPN, as chief clinical officer. As part of Gilchrist’s executive management team, Gabbard will lead hospice clinical operations and direct the ...