- Oklahoma CareerTech part of effort to help nurses return to field faster
A change in an Oklahoma nurse refresher course could help supply more nurses at a time when they are critically needed.
- Las Cruces young professional turns to nursing as practical choice in uncertain times
The earning power, career opportunities and job security of nursing came wrapped in one package without the prospect of enormous debt.
- MSU College of Nursing among schools seeing more applicants as nurse shortage looms
Scholars project a shortage of more than 500,000 RNs by 2030. MSU College of Nursing hoping to help as they see growing numbers of applications.
- 10 Steps to Reform and Improve Nursing Homes
COVID-related deaths in long-term care reveal how critical it is to make the facilities healthier and more stable. Here's what experts recommend.
- Oakton recognizes 26 nursing graduates at pinning ceremony
Nurses are in high demand, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Jobs for registered nurses ... is a limited enrollment program, and applications for fall 2021 are being accepted through Feb.
- St. John's United exceeds grant match from Stockman Bank for Nursing Apprentice Fellowship Program
St. John’s United Foundation announced Thursday that it has exceeded the $50,000 challenge donation match from Stockman Bank in support of the Nursing Apprentice Fellowship Program.
- College Of Alameda To Launch No-Cost Certified Nursing Assistant Program
Responding to a statewide shortage of certified nursing assistants ... state and county safety requirements. For more information on how to enroll in the CNA program, contact Kawanna S.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice Program-Nurse Anesthesia
Registered nurses enrolled in our program complete two phases ... regional and local anesthesia Upon completion of the degree requirements, graduates are eligible to take the National Certification ...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – Admission Requirements
An applicant who has been dismissed from a previous nursing program or is not in good standing ... Applicants who hold a current RN license are eligible for consideration for admission into the RN to ...
- RN to Bachelor of Science in Nursing : Online
This process will allow you to transition throughout the university bypassing the Undergraduate Office of Admission process to be admitted to the RN to BSN program. International Student Requirements ...