- Judge orders Alameda County to release nursing home COVID-19 data
Ruling in Bay Area News Group lawsuit sets new precedent to open information about cases and deaths to the public.
- 25 Investigates: MA’s new COVID dashboard sheds little light on nursing homes
25 Investigates has found that when it comes to the data on the scope of the virus and any outbreaks within individual nursing homes, there’s a web of reports and spreadsheets.
- Cenla and nation experience nursing shortage amid pandemic
Even before the pandemic, hospitals everywhere were looking for qualified nurses. Now, because of COVID-19, hospitals are operating at overcapacity.The pandemic has changed life as we know it, and ...
- Childress Regional Medical Center partners with UTA to tackle nursing shortage
The Childress Regional Medical Center will partner with the University of Texas at Arlington’s College of Nursing and Health Innovation to offer prospective nursing students the opportunity to stay in ...
- Ontario plans to provide first COVID shot in all nursing homes by Feb. 15
TORONTO — Ontario plans to administer the COVID-19 vaccine in all nursing and high-risk retirement homes by the middle of next month, building on a plan to prioritize people most vulnerable to the ...
- N.B. COVID-19 roundup: 19 new cases reported, third death at Saint John nursing home
COVID-19 cases have been confirmed at two more New Brunswick schools, while a Saint John nursing home reports a third death.
- UVA School of Nursing sees large jump in applications, most diverse pool ever
The University of Virginia School of Nursing says the program saw a significant increase in applicants this year. That, while a student group is seeking to increase the amount of diversity in years to ...
- N.B. COVID-19 roundup: 17 new cases reported Tuesday, 2 deaths at nursing home
New Brunswick is reporting 17 new cases of COVID-19, another record high number of active cases and the deaths of two residents at a Saint John nursing home.
- Nursing home worker calls for transparency as COVID-19 vaccine rollout continues
An Alberta health-care worker is raising questions about how front-line staff in long-term care homes are being prioritized for the long-awaited COVID-19 vaccine.
- New Hampshire Takes Civil Action Against Nursing School
Investigators accuse American School of Nursing and Medical Careers in Manchester and Trigram Education Partners of unfair, deceptive acts.