- ‘It’s really frustrating’: Ontario Tech nursing student pushes for lab use amid pandemic
Everybody knows that university costs a pretty penny, to say the least, and I think everyone deserves the education they pay for.' ...
- Hondros College of Nursing to open campus in Akron
Hondros College of Nursing will open a new campus in Akron offering a practical nursing diploma program starting in April 2021.
- University of Houston nursing students get started with the basics in Sugar Land
Nursing in the midst of a pandemic is taking on heightened awareness amid the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. For students at the University of Houston College of Nursing in Sugar Land, it all starts with ...
- Manhattanville College Launches Family Nurse Practitioner Program
Manhattanville College today announced that it will offer a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) program in the fall at its newly opened School of Nursing and Health Sciences. According to The American ...
- Hondros College of Nursing will add an Akron campus
Hondros College of Nursing has announced plans to open a new campus in Akron, with its first class of students in the Practical Nursing (PN) diploma program beginning in April, according to a news ...
- Hondros College of Nursing to Open New Campus in Akron
To help address the current nursing shortage across Ohio and the U.S., Hondros College of Nursing (HCN) announced today its plan to open a new campus in Akron, Ohio. The first class of students will ...
- Millikin nursing program recognized in national publication
Millikin University's School of Nursing earned recognition as a top program in its region in the latest Nursing Schools Almanac.
- Laredo College Associate Degree in Nursing Program ranked No. 1 in the nation
Laredo College’s Associate Degree in Nursing Program has garnered a myriad of national and statewide recognitions, namely it has been ranked as the top program in Texas for a fourth consecutive year.
- San Juan College's nursing director touts 100% pass rate on licensure exams
San Juan College nursing program director Shawna Kemper says she couldn't be happier about her school's pass rate on the national licensure exams.
- MSU College of Nursing among schools seeing more applicants as nurse shortage looms
Scholars project a shortage of more than 500,000 RNs by 2030. MSU College of Nursing hoping to help as they see growing numbers of applications.