- Supplemental Health Insurance Fills Payment Gaps For A Younger, Mobile Consumer
The healthcare system in the U.S. is a story of gaps. There’s coverage, financial and even insurance gaps. Supplemental insurance coverage can close some of those gaps.
- Washington National Offers New Life Insurance with Monthly Income Protection
Washington National Insurance Company, a national provider of supplemental health and life insurance products for middle-income Americans in the worksite and individual markets, announced today a new ...
- How To Find A Qualified Life Insurance Advisor
All life insurance agents are not the same. Life insurance policies can be complex, so depending on your needs, you need an insurance agent who is qualified to help you ...
- Sister's death overseas, State Department paperwork complicate Peoria man's life insurance payout
Bruce Horton thought collecting his mother's modest life insurance policy would be easy. Instead, he went on an international hunt for documents.
- What is term life insurance?
Term life insurance is the most popular type of life insurance purchased today — it offers low monthly premiums and provides up to 30 years of coverage. But is it right for you?
- Municipal bond insurance: What you need to know before buying
Such is the case for investing in municipal bonds. Municipal bond insurance protects a bondholder against unexpected principal and interest delinquencies or defaults. While defaults on ...
- Why permanent life insurance isn’t right for most people
For people seeking financial security in case of an untimely death, there are two main types of life insurance: term and permanent. The truth is, however, most people don’t need permanent life ...
- Can Life Insurance Companies Get Your Genetic Test Results?
When you apply for a life insurance policy, the insurance company will gather information about you—a lot of information. It will want to know the basics, such as your age and sex. It will want to ...
- Does Life Insurance Cover Pandemics?
Life insurance policies will cover deaths from COVID-19, just as they cover deaths from other causes. Dread disease riders may not apply, however.
- Will I still need life insurance when my kid starts college?
My term life policy will be up in five years, just as my son starts college. We have saved half the amount we expect him to need for tuition. I’m not sure I need another policy or whether the cost ...