- Consumers Rate These 10 Life Insurance Companies Best
It’s not much fun to think about life insurance. But preparing for the day when you shuffle off this mortal coil is a good idea for many of us, especially if you have dependents. Life insurance can ...
- What is whole life insurance?
Even though it costs more, you and your family may benefit from a whole life insurance policy, which can offer a tax benefit, a built-in death benefit and a savings component that builds cash value.
- AM Best Affirms Credit Ratings of Nippon Life Insurance Company and Its Subsidiary
AM Best has affirmed the Financial Strength Rating (FSR) of A+ (Superior) and the Long-Term Issuer Credit Rating (Long-Term ICR) of “aa-” of Nippon Life Insurance Company (Nissay) (Japan).
- How To Find A Qualified Life Insurance Advisor
All life insurance agents are not the same. Life insurance policies can be complex, so depending on your needs, you need an insurance agent who is qualified to help you ...
- Sister's death overseas, State Department paperwork complicate Peoria man's life insurance payout
Bruce Horton thought collecting his mother's modest life insurance policy would be easy. Instead, he went on an international hunt for documents.
- Can Life Insurance Companies Get Your Genetic Test Results?
When you apply for a life insurance policy, the insurance company will gather information about you—a lot of information. It will want to know the basics, such as your age and sex. It will want to ...
- Living On The Edge: Turn Age 100 And Your Life Insurance Could Die Before You
World War II veteran Dr. Walter Scott, who risked his life landing on Omaha Beach in 1944, could have another major battle to fight, or at least his heirs will.
- Does Life Insurance Cover Pandemics?
Life insurance policies will cover deaths from COVID-19, just as they cover deaths from other causes. Dread disease riders may not apply, however.
- 2021 Outlook For Life Insurance Buyers
One of the silver linings of the pandemic is that it has prompted Americans to tackle some financial tasks they have been putting off—such as getting life insurance. In fact, 1 in 4 people surveyed by ...
- Considering life insurance? Here’s how to get a policy that’s right for you
From whole life to term life, making sure you have the right type of life insurance coverage is a vital part of financial planning to protect your family for the future.