- Value of health insurance premiums to rise 1.59% this year
Health insurance premiums are expected to grow 1.59 per cent this year amid worries over the Covid-19 outbreak, the Insurance Commission said on Friday.
- Mount Laurel NJ Life Insurance For Seniors Final Expense Burial Service Launched
Advertising An insurance specialist has introduced a service aimed at seniors who want to protect their loved ones from the potential financial burdens resulting from their eventual passing.
- Covr Financial Technologies, Americo and SCOR Join Forces to Launch New Life Insurance Product...
Americo Financial Life and Annuity Insurance Company (Americo), and global reinsurer SCOR are today announcing the launch of LoanMatch Protector, a first-of-its-kind life insurance policy customized ...
- What is whole life insurance?
Even though it costs more, you and your family may benefit from a whole life insurance policy, which can offer a tax benefit, a built-in death benefit and a savings component that builds cash value.
- Washington National Offers New Life Insurance with Monthly Income Protection
Washington National Insurance Company, a national provider of supplemental health and life insurance products for middle-income Americans in the worksite and individual markets, announced today a new ...
- Insure.com Names America's Best Life Insurance Companies
FOSTER CITY, Calif., Jan. 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Insure.com, a comprehensive resource for insurance information, releases its ninth annual survey detailing outstanding life insurance companies. The ...
- Conseco settles life insurance class action for $27M
Policyholders allege Conseco and its parent companies, Carmel-based CNO Financial Group Inc. and CNO Services LLC, overcharged policyholders through improper premiums and cost of insurance charges.
- Sister's death overseas, State Department paperwork complicate Peoria man's life insurance payout
Bruce Horton thought collecting his mother's modest life insurance policy would be easy. Instead, he went on an international hunt for documents.
- What is term life insurance?
Term life insurance is the most popular type of life insurance purchased today — it offers low monthly premiums and provides up to 30 years of coverage. But is it right for you?
- Why permanent life insurance isn’t right for most people
For people seeking financial security in case of an untimely death, there are two main types of life insurance: term and permanent. The truth is, however, most people don’t need permanent life ...