- Seven WI inmates graduate with associate degrees thanks to 'Second Chance' program
A special program provided to inmates across Wisconsin has given seven inmates a second chance to better themselves through higher education.
- PSU removes testing requirements for some advanced degrees
Portland State University says modifications to two graduate programs will make it easier for more students to collect advanced degrees. The school has temporarily removed Graduate Management ...
- Young Adults Can Connect With Careers At Moraine Valley
High school graduates 16-24 can explore careers and get skills for the work force at Moraine Valley's Young Adult Career Connections.
- Incarcerated Californians Can Soon Get Federal Aid For College. But Students Beware
The move to restore prisoners' eligibility for federal Pell Grants has been widely applauded. But some prison education advocates worry about a flood of low-quality programs.
- Cuomo proposes New York nurses get priority access to SUNY, CUNY programs
The proposal would give licensed nurses and nursing candidates priority admission to SUNY and CUNY colleges to fulfill baccalaureate credentials.
- Norco prison inmates earning bachelor’s degrees through Pitzer College
They’re taking online classes from the California Rehabilitation Center in hopes of improving their lives upon release ...
- YoungBoy Never Broke Again Associate Charged in 2017 Fatal Shooting of Rapper Gee Money
YoungBoy Never Broke Again associate NBA Pap has been indicted for the death of rival Baton Rouge rapper Gee Money, who was fatally shot in September 2017.
- What is an associate degree? Here’s what you should know
What is an associate degree? Is it better than a bachelor's, and should you pursue it? We weigh the pros and cons to help you make a decision.
- NBA YoungBoy associate indicted in 2017 slaying of rival Baton Rouge rapper Gee Money
An associate of Baton Rouge rap artist NBA YoungBoy was indicted Thursday on a second-degree murder count in the 2017 shooting death of rival local rapper Gee Money.
- AIMM Highlights Music and Technology Associate Degree with a Concentration in Bass Guitar
Atlanta Institute of Music and Media invites applications for its Music and Technology Degree with a Concentration in Bass. The Atlanta music school is well-known among music students for its fully ...