- What's the state of small business in 2021?
Earlier this month I sat down for a conversation with four top executives from leading companies that together have served millions of small businesses through the Covid pandemic. As we begin to ...
- Refinancing an FHA loan? Here's everything you need to know
Did you know that it's possible to refinance an FHA loan? Here’s what you need to know before you take the plunge.
- Acton Joins Four Towns In Forgivable Small Business Loan Program
Acton was awarded $1.6 million in Community Development Block Grant - Coronavirus Funding for a Micro-enterprise Forgivable Loan Program.
- Your Loan Estimate: Decoding This Important Form
When applying for a mortgage, there are a ton of details to iron out. And if you’re shopping several lenders in search of the best deal, that’s an incredible amount ...
- New round of PPP loans available for COVID-19 impacted businesses
CANANDAIGUA -- Another COVID-19 pandemic milestone has just passed since its start last March. Canandaigua National Bank on Tuesday began a new round of loans through the Paycheck Protection Program.
- How to apply for a personal loan in 4 easy steps
A personal loan might help you consolidate high-interest debt or fund a major purchase. Here's how to apply for one.
- Can student loans be used for housing?
If you aren't certain how you're going to do that, it helps to brush up on the rules for student loans, housing and living expenses to see if it's possible to borrow to cover what you need. According ...
- Will Biden Really Cancel Student Loans?
President Biden wants to cancel student debt! That means every American’s college loans are about to be wiped clean, right? President Biden wants to cancel student ...
- Bank offers online COVID-19 PPP loans to Oklahoma businesses
BancFirst offers Oklahoma businesses an easy way to apply for the new Paycheck Protection Program loans online at bancfirst.bank. There are two loan types under the new program: First Draw Loans for ...
- 5 Business Loans Women Entrepreneurs Should Explore in 2021
Women are an important, yet often underrepresented, segment of small business owners. The good news is that there are plenty of funding opportunities for women out there to discover.