- 7 credit card perks to prioritize in 2021
As you set your financial resolutions for 2021, make sure your credit cards align with your goals. Reviewing your card benefits may reveal opportunities to squeeze out more value. (AP Photo/Jenny Kane ...
- MILLENNIAL MONEY: 7 credit card perks to prioritize in 2021
As you lay the groundwork for 2021 financial resolutions, take inventory of your credit cards to see if they’re still in line with your goals and priorities.
- New Data Reveals U.S. Credit Card Habits, Financial Fitness
Credit Card Trends report said results from a new Ipsos poll illustrated how credit card usage is changing for Americans, with a strong emphasis on new generations of credit seekers, the pursuit of ...
- Best Chase credit cards of 2021
The bank is known for its Chase Sapphire Preferred, Chase Sapphire Reserve and Chase Freedom credit cards, but it offers other excellent options as well.
- The best credit cards for flying United Airlines in 2021
If you're a United Airlines flyer looking for a credit card that earns United miles, or one that has United perks, you'll find the best options on our list.
- IHG credit cards: Earn 140,000 bonus points
With brands like Holiday Inn, Kimpton and more, IHG hotels are everywhere, and the chain's IHG Premier and IHG Traveler credit cards can be useful travel companions when travel resumes.
- New Amex Business Platinum Card Welcome Offer: 85,000 Points Plus 5x Earning In 5 Categories
If you've been considering whether to add the Amex Business Platinum to your wallet, now is a great time thanks to the new welcome bonus. Today I'll consider this new welcome bonus as well as what you ...
- These are our favorite credit cards for college students
Credit cards for college students typically have lower approval requirements, so even if you have no credit, not much income and no one to co-sign your application, you can still get approved for one.
- TPG reader credit card question: Is it time to switch cards?
This article is part of our weekly column to answer your credit card questions. If you would like to ask us a question, tweet us at @thepointsguy, message us on Facebook or email us at ...
- Best Rewards Credit Cards for January 2021
Our experts reviewed countless credit cards -- these are some of the best introductory bonuses and rewards programs they've seen. Whether you want to earn cash back on groceries or points on travel, ...