- Manhattanville College Launches Family Nurse Practitioner Program
Manhattanville College today announced that it will offer a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) program in the fall at its newly opened School of Nursing and Health Sciences. According to The American ...
- HopeHealth welcomes new nurse practitioner to Orangeburg
Brittany Hanes is a family nurse practitioner serving patients at HopeHealth in Orangeburg. She earned a Master of Science in nursing, family nurse practitioner, and Bachelor of Science in nursing ...
- 10 best jobs of 2021
U.S. News and World Report analyzed career qualities it felt were desired fairly universally, including promotion opportunities, ample open positions, and higher salaries.
- London, Ont., NICU nurse who travelled to D.C. has been fired ‘with cause’
Kristen Nagle made headlines earlier this month following a publicized trip across the border that went against Canadian government directives to avoid non-essential travel.
- Testing, telehealth, teamwork: How Eastern Michigan University kept COVID-19 cases low
YPSILANTI, MI — As some colleges struggled with COVID-19 outbreaks during the fall semester, Eastern Michigan University was able to keep cases on campus relatively low thanks to telehealth, teamwork ...
- Directions Counseling Center adds Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Watertown Regional Medical Center is pleased to announce the addition of Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Michelle Zapinski, MSN, APNP, PMHNP-B to the Directions Counseling team, which provides mental ...
- Laredo College Associate Degree in Nursing Program ranked No. 1 in the nation
Laredo College’s Associate Degree in Nursing Program has garnered a myriad of national and statewide recognitions, namely it has been ranked as the top program in Texas for a fourth consecutive year.
- Highest-Paid Nursing Roles in America
If there was ever a time the United States needed more nurses, it's now. From nurse anesthetists to registered nurses, here are the highest paying roles in the nursing field.
- CITIZEN SPOTLIGHT: Riverside's Hansen talks Year of the Nurse
... Nursing (which she joined while obtaining her bachelor’s degree), American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, Doctors of Nursing Practice, American College of Nurse Practitioners, South Suburban ...
- Today’s obits: Dejan Topalovic was nurse practitioner, helped Bosnian community
A 2002 graduate of Westhill High School, Dejan earned an associate’s degree from St. Elizabeth College of Nursing, bachelor’s degree from Grand Canyon University and master of science in family nurse ...