- How much life insurance do you need?
Learn how to calculate how much life insurance you need and how much it costs, and find out what a life insurance policy will cover if your family has to rely on it.
- Canaccord Genuity Upgrades Sun Life Financial (NYSE:SLF) to “Buy”
Sun Life Financial (NYSE:SLF) (TSE:SLF) was upgraded by research analysts at Canaccord Genuity from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note issued to investors on Thursday, The Fly ...
- CCI nod for Axis Bank stake buy in Max Life Insurance
Axis Bank had sought CCI nod to acquire upto 20 per cent stake in Max Life in a deal also involving stake sale to the bank’s subsidiaries Axis Capital and Axis Securities ...
- Sixth Street agrees to buy Talcott Resolution Life Insurance from investor consortium
Talcott Resolution Life Insurance Company (“Talcott Resolution” or “the company”) today announced that Sixth Street, a leading global investment firm, has entered into a definitive agreement to ...
- Sixth Street Partners to Acquire Life Insurance Business Talcott Resolution for $2 Billion
The agreement is the latest ownership change in a decade of frenzied industrywide life-insurance deal activity.
- Term life insurance vs. whole life insurance: Which is best for you?
Learn the differences between term life and whole life insurance, including the length of each type of policy, how much each costs and which one might be the best choice for you and your family.
- Can you be too young to buy life insurance?
Your mid-20s may seem like a young age to start considering life insurance, but early planning can help provide future financial protection and could save you money down the road. “I would say the 25 ...
- Why More People May Buy Life Insurance in 2021
A federal law passed at the end of 2020 has made permanent life insurance more attractive to some people. The law essentially tweaks the tax code to allow owners of permanent policies to put more ...
- Does Life Insurance Cover Pandemics?
Life insurance policies will cover deaths from COVID-19, just as they cover deaths from other causes. Dread disease riders may not apply, however.
- China Life Insurance (NYSE:LFC) Stock Rating Upgraded by Zacks Investment Research
China Life Insurance (NYSE:LFC) was upgraded by Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note issued to investors on Saturday, Zacks.com reports. The brokerage ...