- What Is Student Loan Refinancing?
Student loan refinancing is taking out a private student loan to repay an existing student loan (private or federal). Most people refinance their student loans to consolidate multiple loans into a ...
- President Biden Will Suspend Federal Student Loan Payments. Here Are All His Plans for Student Debt...
President Joe Biden will take immediate action on student loan relief, but his long-term agenda is less sure. Here’s what you can do to prepare now.
- Biden Extends Student Loan Payment Moratorium
His Day One list of executive actions also calls for a review of the new rule limiting ESG investments in 401(k)s.
- Biden plans 17 executive orders on student loans, wearing masks and more. See the list
Here's a list of the 17 executive actions Joe Biden plans to take Wednesday upon becoming President of the United States.
- What to Do About Student Loans in 2021
After the pandemic, student loan borrowers are facing unprecedented issues. We talked to 10 student loan experts about the best course of action.
- Is There Anything We Can Do to Payoff the Student Loan for Less?
Dear Steve, I took out a loan for college for $110,000 between 2006 and 2010. I have paid 30,000 to the principal and 40,000 to interest so far, which is sickening. My husband is in a situation where ...
- How To Handle Biden's Disappointing Student Loan Forgiveness Plan
Biden has talked about potentially giving $10,000 in student loan forgiveness, but what happens if that's not enough?
- Discussing parent student loans with kids
In more than one-third of U.S. families, parents decide how to pay for college, according to a July 2020 report from private lender Sallie Mae. Half ...
- What Happens To Student Loans When You Die?
While it may seem morbid to think about, it’s important to know what happens to student loans when you die so you can prepare for the absolute worst-case scenario. It’s a commonly overlooked subject.
- The new stimulus bill didn't extend the student-loan payment pause — but it has 8 provisions that...
As of now, the freeze on student loan payments and collections is set ... There's some evidence to indicate (link) that knowing money is available for college can push students towards attending.