- This Week In Credit Card News: No-Interest Credit Cards? Are Bank Fees Discriminatory?
Some Banks Want to Consign Credit Card Interest to History. Interest charges have been one of the defining features of credit cards for decades and so when an employee at a big Au ...
- New Data Reveals U.S. Credit Card Habits, Financial Fitness
Credit Card Trends report said results from a new Ipsos poll illustrated how credit card usage is changing for Americans, with a strong emphasis on new generations of credit seekers, the pursuit of ...
- 7 Credit Card Perks to Prioritize in 2021
As you lay the groundwork for 2021 financial resolutions, take inventory of your credit cards to see if they’re still in line with your goals and priorities. With the COVID-19 pandemic upending ...
- Best Chase credit cards of 2021
The bank is known for its Chase Sapphire Preferred, Chase Sapphire Reserve and Chase Freedom credit cards, but it offers other excellent options as well.
- Best United credit cards for 2021
If you're a United Airlines flyer looking for a credit card that earns United miles, or one that has United perks, you'll find the best options on our list.
- These are our favorite credit cards for college students
Credit cards for college students typically have lower approval requirements, so even if you have no credit, not much income and no one to co-sign your application, you can still get approved for one.
- How Can I Make The Best Use Of My Credit Card?
Many of the current customers are confused with the features and guidelines of their credit card. This unawareness will result in high charges, absence of advantages and even weaken their credit ...
- Credit Card Satisfaction Survey: 4 in 5 Americans Happy With Their Cards
For some consumers, 2020 presented economic challenges: pay cuts, furloughs and job losses, plus sticker shock at the supermarket in the wake of COVID-19. A credit card can help you weather ...
- TPG reader credit card question: Is it time to switch cards?
This article is part of our weekly column to answer your credit card questions. If you would like to ask us a question, tweet us at @thepointsguy, message us on Facebook or email us at ...
- Cash is king: The best cash back credit cards for 2021
Put one of the best cash back credit cards in your purse or wallet and make sure you're earning bonus cash back in all the places you shop the most every day.