- Liverpool transfer shortlist: Four players Michael Edwards could target for Jurgen Klopp
Liverpool transfer news continues to circulate but here are four potential targets for Jurgen Klopp this summer.
- Exclusive: Leeds handed huge transfer boost amid dramatic new Derby development
Football Insider can exclusively reveal that Leeds United have been handed a massive transfer boost by Derby County as ...
- Martin Lewis breaks down the best balance transfer deals as millions struggle with debt
MARTIN LEWIS dedicated the majority of his money show to tackling debt tonight, noting it's more than just a money issue. The Money Saving Expert highlighted how debt can have a detrimental impact on ...
- Debt consolidation loan vs. balance transfer credit card
If you're looking for an inexpensive way to pay down your high-interest credit card debt and your credit score is in good shape, you several have options to consider. Balance transfer credit cards and ...
- Stretch Your Dollar: Can introductory credit card offers help you pay off debt
One popular way to start paying off debt in the new year is to take advantage of introductory credit card offers.
- January balance transfer deals to help you drop debt fast
A balance transfer credit card allows you to transfer credit card debt you’ve built up over the years onto another card with a 0% interest rate - for a certain period of time. If used correctly, these ...
- Typical New Year balance transfer card war fails to appear
January is usually buzzing with activity from providers in the balance transfer market as Brits look to clear their debts. But this year, deals are not only sparse, but they’re inferior too.
- Balance transfer credit cards vanish just as we need them most - the best 0% deals left
Britons are most likely to search for a 0% credit card to save money on their debt, it has emerged that there are fewer options now than there have been for years as interest-free cards vanish ...
- Balance transfer credit card deals disappearing, analysis finds
The number of deals that allow borrowers to shift their debts onto a new 0% interest credit card is shrinking, analysis has found.
- A balance transfer bounce back? Some banks boost 0% deals
Sainsbury's Bank now offers the best 0% deal on the market, offering 29 months interest-free, after reopening its doors to non-Nectar customers last October.