- Car insurance change advances, despite warnings of higher costs
Bill sponsor says the change is needed to hold insurers more accountable. Business groups say it will lead to more lawsuits and higher premiums for all.
- Travelers Profit Increases 50%, Fueled by Car-Insurance Unit
The insurer benefited from fewer catastrophes than in the year-earlier period and premium increases in some lines of business sold to corporate customers.
- The Best Car Insurance Companies in Utah
When shopping for the best car insurance, Utah consumers should consider their coverage needed, budget, car, credit rating and driving record. In 2019, Utah was ranked the eighth safest state for ...
- Why you should get online car insurance quotes before signing any deals
Auto insurance is a necessary expense to protect yourself financially in case you're involved in an accident. In all 50 states, excluding New Hampshire, you're required to at least have minimum ...
- B.C. car insurance rates will drop 15 per cent this spring
Car owners in Canada’s most western province are receiving a little Spring gift in the form of a rate decrease from their provincial automotive insurance regulator. The British Columbia Utilities ...
- Experts Explain Why the Credit Score Influences Car Insurance Rates
LOS ANGELES, CA / ACCESSWIRE / January 17, 2021 / Compare-autoinsurance.org ( has released a new blog spot that highlights the importance of credit score in determining auto insurance premiums.Amongst ...
- How young drivers can steer clear of costly car insurance
Insurance costs for drivers in their early 20s can be staggering – after teenagers, young adults have some of the highest car insurance rates in the country.
- Cheap Car Insurance 2021: How to Get Better Car Insurance Rates
This website offers car insurance info about different coverage types, available discounts, and money-saving tips. Car insurance can be expensive, so it’s no surprise that many drivers are looking for ...
- Here’s Where You’ll Pay The Most—And Least—For Car Insurance In 2021
If you live in Michigan, moving to Indiana will save you an average of more than $6,000 annually in premiums according to a new report.
- Young Drivers Can Spend a Fortune on Car Insurance—Try These Ways to Save
Insurance costs for drivers in their early 20s can be staggering, but you can still save on auto insurance by following a few guidelines.