- Lake Land College to host Nursing Virtual Information Week
Lake Land College will host a Nursing Virtual Information Week Monday, Jan. 25, through Thursday, Jan. 28. Attendees will learn why Lake Land’s Nursing programs are ranked third in the state, as well ...
- Laredo College Associate Degree in Nursing Program ranked No. 1 in the nation
Laredo College’s Associate Degree in Nursing Program has garnered a myriad of national and statewide recognitions, namely it has been ranked as the top program in Texas for a fourth consecutive year.
- Rivier University Ranks in Top 100 Nursing Schools Nationally
Following a comprehensive evaluation of more than 3,000 nursing schools across the nation, Nursing Schools Almanac has ...
- VC’s Associate Degree Nursing Program receives $90,000 grant from THECB
Victoria College’s Associate Degree Nursing Program was recently awarded a $90,000 grant from the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board supporting clinical learning experiences to mitigate barrier ...
- Andrew College announces launch of new education degree program, endorsement
Andrew College is launching a new bachelor of science program and a standalone K-12 Reading Endorsement that will be available starting Fall Semester 2021.
- Galen College of Nursing Expands Access to Quality Nursing Education With New Campus in Pembroke...
Galen College of Nursing has opened a new state-of-the-art campus dedicated solely to quality nursing education in South Florida. As the largest educator of nurses in the South, Galen strives to ...
- Grayson College's nursing program founder Mary Moses,92, died last week
Grayson College's Nursing Program lost its founder and biggest cheerleader on Jan. 7, 2021 with the death of Dr. Mary Moses.
- St. Luke’s College: there is a nursing shortage in Siouxland
"Locally, I would say probably every health care agency is seeking workers in the health care arena," said Murphy.
- Alexandria Technical and Community College nursing program remains hands-on
ATCC is on par for number of nursing students; still working with Alomere Health, Glacial Ridge and care facilities.
- Rivier named No. 1 college in New Hampshire for nursing
Nursing Schools Almanac assessed schools on three ... Rivier offers on-campus and online Nursing degrees from the associate to the doctoral level, and all programs are accredited by the ...