- Jailed After DUI Arrest, Former Ald. Proco ‘Joe’ Moreno Granted Bail, Required To Undergo...
Moreno is also under curfew from 9 p.m. to 7 a.m., and is prohibited from driving unless he gets back his driver's license, which was confiscated by police when he was arrested.
- Phil Howerton combined justice, mercy as NC judge | Charlotte Observer
Phil Howerton, a longtime Mecklenburg County judge who tempered justice with mercy and used his own trials with addiction to help others overcome theirs, died Friday of pneumonia related to ...
- Urbanski sentenced to life in murder of Richard Collins III
Sean Urbanski stabbed Lt. Richard Collins III to death on the University of Maryland’s College Park campus in 2017.
- The Way Out Recovery SCV Discusses The Recovery Process
The Way Out Recovery SCV in Santa Clarita is here to help anyone in need of recovery with their addictions. They encourage loved ones to reach out to them if they know someone who is struggling with ...
- COVID vaccine arrives at Elkton Nursing & Rehabilitation
ELKTON — Folks were rolling up their sleeves — or trying to — in order to get vaccinated against COVID-19 Wednesday.
- Woman taken to hospital after crash in east St. Paul; alcohol believed to be a factor
According to St. Paul Police, officers responded to the crash near Seventh Street East and White Bear Avenue at 6:18 p.m. There, officers found a 23-year-old woman lying on the sidewalk and writhing ...
- Former Seminole County principal sues, claiming discrimination because of her alcohol addiction
The former principal of Hagerty High School charges in her lawsuit that the school district wrongly tried to dictate her treatment for an alcohol problem and unfairly refused to rehire her.
- Andover businessman given driving ban after drunk crash
Joshua Raymond Pritchard, who owns Andover-based GroundLord Ltd, crashed his vehicle in Hurstbourne Tarrant last year.
- Couples Rehabs Partners with Multiple Methadone Clinics in Orange County
Methadone Clinics discussed in new resource page published by It has become a cliche to say that drug abuse problems poison everything in an addict’s life, but that’s a truth that cannot be stressed ...
- Police report: Raiders' Josh Jacobs had 'strong odor' of alcohol at time of crash
Raiders running back Josh Jacobs reportedly smelled of alcohol shortly after he was involved in a suspected DUI crash, according to Las Vegas Metropolitan Police.