- Can you be too old to travel? Age isn't as important as your mental, physical fitness level
Yes, age is just a number. But when it comes to traveling as a shior, it's also a question of physical – and, to a certain extent – mental ability.
- If You Don't Like Banks, Then Consider Buying The Hartford Financial
The Hartford Financial has demonstrated resiliency, with strong operating metrics. Rate increases and higher interest rates should benefit its top line and bottom line going forward. I find The ...
- AARP Policy Fundamentals
Steps should be taken to protect those most effected by the pandemic, including long-term care residents, people of color and older workers.
- New At-Home COVID-19 Tests Promise Results in Minutes
Three rapid, at home COVID-19 tests have received emergency use authorization from the FDA and are slated for distribution in early 2021.
- Forced to work past their 60s and 70s, seniors have been hit harder by COVID-19 economy
For those who still have bills to pay, the pandemic affects older generations economically as much as it has younger generations, one senior says.
- GUEST VIEW: Prescription price controls hurts older Americans
After the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) recently unveiled its finalized proposal to lower prescription drug costs by passing on rebate discounts directly to Medicare patients, ...
- AARP’s support for drug price controls hurts seniors
A look at AARP’s financials reveals the answer. AARP has become little more than a lobbying and advocacy arm of the nation’s largest health insurance ... has yielded more life-saving cures ...
- AARP Life Insurance Review
your rates are based on your age when you apply and they’ll never increase. Below are the quotes for 50-year-old men and women. While the AARP Life Insurance program can be a useful supplement ...
- 20 Largest Insurance Companies in the U.S.
Meanwhile, the high mortality rate in the US has also seen the bottom line of life insurers being heavily ... and has provided home and auto insurance for AARP members for more than a quarter ...
- Regret Retiring? Try These 7 Things
But what happens if you retire only to find that post-work life is less ... The Zebra, an insurance comparison site, compare quotes in just a few minutes and find you the best rates.